Friday, January 16, 2009

Sponsors for January 2009

I'd like to thank sponsors of the Pixie Dust World Tour in its inaugural month so far.

Esalen Institute - for providing a beautiful space in which to ring in the new year.

Claude Stein and the Natural Singers - you guys rock!!  Thanks for all of your love and support and for Jeremiah (see pic) telling me that I wasn't  just wandering around - I was on tour!

Matteo Troncone for giving me the nickname 'Pixie.'

Gregory Tippet for his support while we rocked the Britannia Arms in Monterey on kareoke night.

Edward Carpenter for letting me beat him at foosball twice and letting me crash at his place while he was out of town so I could attempt to organize the chaos of my truck.  And for the purrfect attention of a little snowflake.
Shin Kwan for letting me crash at her place on a moment's notice even though she had dinner plans, for feeding me an awesome dinner (beet salad and lentil/squash soup) and for the most fabulous late night conversations about boys and practice!
Matt Roth for his inspiring performance at the MPC monthly open mic and for rockin' it with me at the Mickey D's.
The Marina branch of the San Francisco Public Library for the restroom and the free wireless connection.

The Mill Valley Public Library for the restroom and the free wireless internet.

Muir Beach and the local surfers and dogs for their inspiration.

California for having such damn great weather!!

Marah for her hospitality and wisdom.

Great Vow Zen Monastery for their diligent, continuous practice and for letting me stay an extra weekend before I started the mad trek all the way back to Texas.

Nancy and Julie for their always open door and open heart.

The owner and staff of Five Star Guitars for their excellent service and support.

My old friend Joshay and his brother's family for their hospitality.

All  my friends at San Francisco Zen Center - I know I can always pop in when I am in town and be greeted with hugs and smiles and I never know who I'll bump into.  It was a treat to see Johann - I thought he was still in Carmel Valley!

My friends Dale and Melissa for their open, open arms and lovin'.

And last, but not least, to me for the courage to follow my heart without knowing where it will lead.


1 comment:

  1. I love the sponsor idea, and the song to Paula h
    has beautiful lyrics. Normally when you click on the pictures it enlarges them but I can't do that on the one of you and the guy with the guitar for some reason. When you upload the pics do you drag/drop to move them or are you moving via the HTML code? Ah well it's no biggie, I'm just curious to see that pic larger. You can also upload them at a bigger size (there are 3 options, sm, med, large). I always do large. It still goes pretty fast. xo

    ReplyDelete