Pixie Dust: magic dust from a fairy
or pixie that hypothetically allows
humans to fly.
Fly with me up and down the West Coast and beyond as I seek to love the earth and all its inhabitants in whatever way best fits this bodymind and its particular talents.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Live from High Above Donner Lake!!
I set up my new gear for the first time, treating those who stopped to see the vista and the local wildlife to a free show!
OMG look at you!!! You look gorgeous and so happy and just like you fit in with the wild, girlfriend!! I so wish I was there with you, soaking up the beautiful sound and spirit of your voice!! I like the pic on the other blog post about Paula's song.
OMG look at you!!! You look gorgeous and so happy and just like you fit in with the wild, girlfriend!! I so wish I was there with you, soaking up the beautiful sound and spirit of your voice!! I like the pic on the other blog post about Paula's song.
ReplyDelete